Action Camera Holder | 20mm Ball
- All Aluminum Construction - Ready for whatever you throw at it.
- Compatible with GoPro - Works with all action cameras which utilize the familiar 3 prong connection.
- 20mm Ball System - Works with most 20mm compatible components. Mix and match other Enduro components to come up with your own unique solution. Will NOT work with 25mm or 1" systems.
- Thumbscrew - All aluminum construction for durability. Simple design allows for easy hand tightening.
- Ball and Socket Joint - When installed in a 20mm coupler, this design allows for unlimited positioning of the camera. Get the perfect angle every time.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
I went through 6 different mounts brands testing to get something that just worked as advertised. I stumbled across TackForm while searching Amazon for GoPro mounts. Ordered and crossed my fingers that it would work. Got the items and installed on my son's race gokart and sent him on track. He came heck after a 15 min race session and the go pro was still in the same position as when I put it on. Now consider that this is a real race track and he goes 60 mph hitting curbs around some corners and rumble strips. It's very violent vibrations also from the 2 stroke engine revving out. Other mounts would loosen up or the ball would not hold the mounting rod firmly. The TackForm 20mm aluminum has very small ridges and when you tighten the clamp down it does not move at all. Other balls are hard plastic but from the vibrations they get worn out and you end up with the go pro hanging down hitting the ground.
After other parents seeing how my sons gopro does not fall down they have all asked for the links to purchase. So now 6 other racers on our team have the same mounts. They work as advertised and you are getting quality. You get what you pay for as the saying goes.
Excellent Accessory for standard go pro type mount hi quality materials. Using mine with a Beeline navigation disc
No problems at all easy install and holds up well we have it for the GO pro and for the cellphone.
Perfect piece for the tire minder monitor
Just like every piece I've used from Tackform, the action camera mount works perfect! The finish is amazing and holds up on the dash to direct sunlight. The machined turn knob with wrench is nice. Because of the metal construction you can get it very tight utilizing the wrench and not have to worry about the camera moving from offroading or road vibrations over time. Must have for any GoPro owner!