Enduro™ Phone Mount | 3.5" Arm | Diamond Pattern Base
- STANDARD AMPS PATTERN - 2-Hole base plate fits popular AMPS pattern devices. 48.5 mm (1.91") distance between holes, center to center.
- SHORT ARM - All metal arm with a 3.5" reach. This allows for a bit more distance from the mounting surface to reduce clutter.
- HEAVY-DUTY CRADLE - Works with devices up to 3.4" wide. Designed for one-handed insertion/removal. Metal construction with rubber lining paired with industrial springs to hold your phone securely.
- ABOUT TACKFORM - We're a small family-owned business in the Chicago suburbs. Any questions or concerns, contact us immediately for a rapid response from our support team.
NOTICE! - Due to a such a broad range of mounting options (M4, M5, 10/32, self tapping, etc) we do not include dash/surface mounting hardware.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
This is pretty solid as it comes with an all metal arm and cradle w/industrial springs to secure your phone. Its a one handed solution for placing your phone. That’s an IphoneX w/otterbox defender case and that thing is not going anywhere. Stay away from the cheap Amazon phone mounts and invest your money on this setup you will not regret it. Money well spent love this phone mount. 👌
I recently purchased a T4RPAM from Expedition Essentials and bought the Enduro Series Low Profile Drill Base Phone Mount from Tackform. I am so impressed with how the quality is and how sturdy the mount is on and offroad! Definitely going to be buying more products from you guys!
I purchased this mount to hold the control head for my Ham radio in my car. Works perfectly.
This is my 2nd tackform mount. Have one on my harley and one in my work truck. Best quality, sturdiest mount I've ever seen.
Vast improvement over the first generation. The first gen rubber side grips came off and causes the phone to vibrate inside the mount