Arm Type - Aluminum Tube
Ball & Socket System - 20mm (Enduro Series)
Mount Base Type - Suction Cup
Holder Type - Action Camera / GoPro
Holder Compatibility - Action Camera - Holds all action camera devices and GoPro cameras that that utilize the industry standard 2 to 3 prong mounting interface.
Product Finish -
Enduro Series™ Action Camera Suction Cup Mount for Vehicle
The Tackform Enduro suction cup mount measures in at 3.5 inches wide providing a secure grip through the most extreme terrain. The suction cups are designed to be easily interchangeable to ensure that this product lasts a lifetime. It has a twist action suction arm that will easily lock down ON any smooth non-porous surface.
Buy it now - Use it forever - Lifetime Guaranteed
This kit come coupled with the short stick camera mount. This is the shortest arm we offer and it's an absolute rock solid beast of a mount. It has a built in 1/4-20" camera screw designed to connect to most point and shoot and action cameras on the market.
Also Includes Includes:
Aluminum 2 prong camera adapter with 1 wing thumb screw designed to tighten up the camera with ease. Constructed from black anodized aluminum.
Made from 6061 Aluminum, Automotive Grade ABS Knobs, Steel or Brass Fittings and Steel Screws.
FOR THE STRONGEST SUCTION PLEASE READ:
- Thoroughly clean the mounting surface to remove all dust and debris.
- Wipe down the suction pad with a moist cloth which will remove all dust/debris as well as moisturize the pad to insure a high quality, and long lasting seal.
- There is an adjustable lever used to fasten and loosen the suction pad grip. Make sure the lever is in the unlocked position when you begin installing the process.
- Place the suction cup on the mounting surface and press down on the center of the lever to remove all of the air in between the windshield and the pad.
- From here you can lock down the lever to create suction.
Works great up by my rear view mirror
This is by far the most rigid GoPro mount around. There may be others like it but I haven't seen any. Great company, great staff. Highly recommended.
Tackform strives to ship all orders same business day if they are ordered by 2 PM Central standard time. Orders placed after 2PM central standard time will ship the following business day.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We ship from our headquarters and warehouse in Addison, IL. (Nortwest Suburb of Chicago)