1. Using the included allen key, loosen the screws on the headrest clamp to remove the clamp plate.
2. Raise the headrest, if needed, and place the headrest clamp around the post at your desired height.
3. For best results, finger tighten all 4 screws and then use the included allen key to tighten the 4 screws.
4. Loosen the screws for the arm and move it to your desired position.
5. Align the buckle's, camera's, or other device's, tripod hole with the screw on the mount and use the thumbscrew to securely tighten it
Always support your device's weight when adjusting the arms! Ideally, adjust your arms to the desired location before placing your device on.