This mount can securely clamp to any headrest posts measuring from 3/8" to 1/2" in diameter. Included allen key tool allows for the clamp to be securely locked to the post. The arms and ball heads can be securely locked with the twist of a nut and the camera mounting screw has a convenient locking thumb screw to make sure that your camera is safe and secure. When fully extended, the mount measures 10.75" from ball to ball. The tripod (1/4-20) works especially well with all types of cameras such as point and shoots, mirrorless, micro 4/3 as well as many popular action cameras.
1. Using the included allen key, loosen the screws on the headrest clamp to remove the clamp plate.
2. Raise the headrest, if needed, and place the headrest clamp around the post at your desired height.
3. For best results, finger tighten all 4 screws and then use the included allen key to tighten the 4 screws.
4. Loosen the screws for the arm and move it to your desired position.
5. Align your camera's, or other device's, tripod hole with the screw on the mount and use the thumbscrew to securely tighten it
Always support your device's weight when adjusting the arms! Ideally, adjust your arms to the desired location before placing your device on.
I’m using the mount on my Kawasaki Ninja 636 track bike. I can’t say enough about the quality! I will definitely be buying more!
Had to make a bracket for my spotting scope. The arm seams to be awesome . The mount that I made works great
Used mine for autocross and couldn't be happier.
Excellent product and performs well above my expectations. Utilized this mount for POV film on a race track via GoPro Hero 7 Black. Very stable and well-built. Modularity is its biggest strength. Very easy to swap out links or other compatible mounts (Enduro suction cup).
I ordered three, one I use just as a phone holder.