4 Prong TPMS and Monitor Holder | 20mm Ball
- Engineered Polymer Design
- Compatible with 20mm Ball Systems
- Industry Standard 4 Prong Design*
* This 4 Prong design is based off industry standard specs. It will work with the majority of name brand monitors that utilize the 4 prong system. There are, however, some aftermarket monitor manufactures that utilize the 4 prong system but to not 100% conform to the industry standard spec. In most cases it will still fit but will take more force to engage the 4 prong holder with your device.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
I had no idea this product, or this mounting standard, existed, before Tom in Customer Service researched the device I was trying to mount (a Car & Driver DU1000 CarPlay unit) and recommended it. It fits perfectly and provides exactly the solution I didn't know I was looking for!
Had to use a file to make it work with the Tireminder i10 TPMS. The i10's prongs are thinner on all sides and it required significant filing down of this four prong ball mount so it would fit with the i10.