Arm | 3.75" Long | Aluminum | For 1"/25mm/B-Sized Ball
- All aluminum construction ensures superior strength to plastic solutions. Ideal for heavy duty use when compared to plastic.
- Use this to replace a shorter or longer arm to get the perfect device position. You could also use one of the ball to ball adapters to provide additional length as well as additional points of articulation.
- The Tackform Enterprise Series is a collection of components focused around a large 1"/25mm/ B-Sized rubberized ball.
Our Enterprise Series includes completely finished mounting solutions as well as individual components for your DIY crowd. We're ready to mount to your car, truck, bike, motorcycle, airplane, office, kitchen or anywhere else! All of our components are compatible with 1" ball systems from manufacturers such as Arkon, iBolt and more.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
You have the product ordering and tracking down. I always know where my order is at and when to expect it. If the other guys have a similar part I order from you. Not that the other guys are bad, you're just that good. Everyone who built, maintains, and uses that system deserves some major kudos. (Raises? Bonuses? Deep sea fishing trip? Weekend trip to a nearby hotspot with the hotel bill covered? Pulled pork sandwiches catered for lunch on Wednesday?) Hey, have your ordering system suggest the phone harness pack of three when purchasing a mount. I keep forgetting to order them. I follow fortnine, As the Magpie Flies, and Dork in the road. Your mounts surpass other advertised brands.