20mm Ball with 1/4"-20 Male and Female Connection | 2 in 1 Aluminum Camera Tripod Adapter | DuraLock™ 20 Series
Meticulously designed for the modern photographer and videographer, this robust and versatile ball mount is an essential addition to your Tackform toolkit.
- Precision Engineering: Crafted from high-quality aluminum, this ball mount boasts a CNC machined finish for unmatched durability and precision.
- Integrated Rubber Friction Ring: Say goodbye to the hassle of your equipment loosening or slipping. Our integrated rubber friction ring ensures your camera or tripod stays securely in place, giving you peace of mind during your shoots.
- ¼”-20 Removable Threaded Screw: Versatility at its best – the included ¼”-20 threaded screw allows you to effortlessly adapt the ball mount to both tripods and cameras. This feature provides the flexibility to switch between various equipment with ease.
- Ideal for A/V & Photography: Whether you're capturing stunning landscapes, recording a documentary, or setting up for a live stream, this CNC Machined Aluminum Ball is your go-to accessory for reliable, stable support.
- Tackform 20 Series: Specifically designed for compatibility with Tackform’s DuraLock™ 20 Series Platform, revolving around the 20mm ball and socket system. While compatible with other 20mm products, our parts stand out for their tested durability and engineered load capacities, featuring a safety factor not guaranteed by other manufacturers.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us