Fast Track™ Dashboard Device AMPS Bracket | Ford F-150 - 12th Gen (2009 to 2014) (P/N FT05)
- Regular price
- $59.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $59.99 USD
- Unit price
➕ Fast Track Dash Bracket
➕ Laser-cut steel
➕ Powder-coated finish
|Mount Vehicle Compatibility||
Ford F-150 - 12th Gen (2009 to 2014)
|AMPS Compatible||Yes, attaches up to 4 AMPS bases|
|Fast Track Compatible||Yes|
Fast Track Dash Bracket
Installed using screws or adhesive, the Fast Track bracket can hold all of your devices securely under all driving conditions.
Precision laser-cut steel mounting base, laser fit specific to your vehicle dashboard.
The black powder-coated finish complements the factory look and feel of your vehicle.
The Fast Track phone, tablet and device mounting system for Ford F-150 - 12th Gen (2009 to 2014). The heart of the system is our steel bracket which is powder-coated black for a seamless OEM look.
The innovation comes in the form of two different mounting options. First, it offers four industry-standard AMPS hole pattern mounting locations. In addition, it has two sections of Tackform’s Fast Track mounting slot.
The two different mounting options allow you to fully customize the accessory and device layout of your vehicle. We have a variety of pre-built kits that are ready to attach to this bracket as well as over 50 different components that can be mixed and matched for a fully customized setup.
Enduro Phone Cradle
The Enduro Phone Holder is solid, simple, and easy to use.
- CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM - The Tackform Enduro Phone Cradle has a sleek low profile design, precision machined out of 6061 Aluminum with a brushed aluminum finish to compliment the overall look of your vehicle.
- THE PERFECT GRIP - We've dialed in the perfect spring load on the cradle to allow for easy insertion and removal of your phone with a single hand.
- GGT "GRIP GAP TECHNOLOGY" - You will quickly notice the Enduro cradles octagon shaped grip design that will keep your phone positioned away from the spring loaded housing on the phone cradle. This design reduces the transfer of heat from the cradle to the phone. This is an important feature because Aluminum phone cradles will get hotter under the sun in vehicle dashboards in comparison to plastic cradles.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - This cradle will accommodate all phones between 2.5" and 3.4" wide and up to .5" Thick
Wireless Charger Phone Cradle
There's a lot of options out there for wireless chargers but here are a few features that sets us apart,
- THE SMART SENSOR - This product is equipped with a smart sensor and here is how it works. The arms start in the open position. Once a phone is inserted the smart sensor will detect it and the arms will automatically close, and your phone will begin to charge. When you want to remove your device you simply press the side button on the cradle and the arms open back up, and remain in that position until you re-insert your phone.
- FAST USB CHARGER INCLUDED - Our Wireless Charger comes with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast USB Charger.
- FOREIGN OBJECT DETECTION - This safety feature detects metal objects in or on the phone case that can lead to overheating. One classic example is when people try to use a wireless charger but still have a metal plate in the back of the phone that may have been used in the past for magnetic mounting.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - This cradle will accommodate all phones between 2-5/8" to 3-7/8 wide and up to .75" Thick
Magnetic Phone Cradle
Compact magnetic mount for cars and trucks
- STRONG MAGNETS - The strong neodymium magnets will hold your device securly in most driving condetions.
- SINGLE HANDED OPERATION - Very easy to use and get your phone on and off the holder with a single hand.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with most phones, you can adhere the metal plate directly to the back of your phone or to any hard phone case. The plate doesn't adhere to silicon or soft cases, and it may interfere with your phone's magnetic charging if your phone has that feature.
- USABILITY - Great for most driving conditions, not recommended for off-roading, or rough terrain.
The Tackform Tablet Spring Cradle is a super universal and reliable tablet mount holder in both commercial environments, off-road ( in vehicle ) as well as for regular commuting.
- COMPATIBILITY - When purchasing a tablet for yourself or your fleet it’s important to know that your purchase will work with every, single, tablet. This unique spring housing design is one of the few options on the market that will hold just about any tablet out there. This includes devices with screen sizes from 7” to 18.5”. We accomplish this by bundling our spring cradle with 10 support grips to accommodate different-sized devices. The spring-loaded cradle opens a minimum of 6.25” to a max of 11.5” wide. ( For reference, an iPad 12.9 is only 8.46 on its short side and 11.04 when measured lengthwise.)
- DEEP GRIPS - Finding a tablet mount to fit your device is one thing, finding a tablet mount to work with your large protective case is another. Our grips are over 1.25” deep making this work with most all tablet cases out there, even large protective cases such as the Otterbox Defender.
- SUPERIOR CRADLE TO ARM CONNECTION - Our Tablet Mount has an industry-standard hole pattern on the back of it. This connection type is far superior to the competitors' tablet holders that connect to the mounting arm using a Dual-T (2T) Type of connection that is prone to failure.
- AUTOMOTIVE GRADE ABS - Not all plastics are created equal. We use automotive grade ABS plastic which has an additive that protects the product from breaking down from UV. (sunlight)
I wish I had this product installed long time ago. There’s no plastic parts to worry about. Great product. I will use it everyday for sure.
great product i have a couple of them now
Absolutely the right solution for my truck. I decided to bolt mine in and that is where I found the only flaw. The ends of the bracket cover the holes for the dash plate preventing you from using factory screws to hold it to the dash. You lease include longer screws for the dash when you send this out!! Or you can shorten the base bars by 3/4 of an inch. All in all I love my Tackform gear!!
This is much better than those vent mounts or suction cup on the window mounts. I'm very happy with this product.