Fast Track™ | 2015-2020 Ford F150 & Raptor | 2017-2021 F-250-550 | 2018-2021 Expedition | Fast Track Bracket Only
- Regular price
- $59.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $59.99 USD
- Unit price
The Fast Track™ device mount for Ford F-150 and Super Duty trucks was designed to answer the needs and demands of the most brutal conditions. Made of thick guage steel, the Fast Track™ mount is laser-cut, formed and finished off with durable powder-coating. Built to Outlast You™
This was designed tp match your OEM dashboard finish. Press-fit threaded inserts allow for easy installation of your devices. Our Fast Track™ mount was engineered to last a lifetime.
The Fast Track™ mount can be coupled with a broad range of mounting accessories. The amps and diamond compatibility allows you to mount any of our Enduro and Enterprise device mounts, including phone, tablet, GoPro, CB microphone, and DSLR cameras.
It is the perfect f150 phone, tablet or GPS mount whether you are an adventurer or a contractor. It is also compatible with f250, f350, f450, f550, and Expedition.
Works with or without factory speaker option.
*Cutting of the rubber mat is completely optional for installation.*
Enduro Phone Cradle
The Enduro Phone Holder is solid, simple, and easy to use.
- CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM - The Tackform Enduro Phone Cradle has a sleek low profile design, precision machined out of 6061 Aluminum with a brushed aluminum finish to compliment the overall look of your vehicle.
- THE PERFECT GRIP - We've dialed in the perfect spring load on the cradle to allow for easy insertion and removal of your phone with a single hand.
- GGT "GRIP GAP TECHNOLOGY" - You will quickly notice the Enduro cradles octagon shaped grip design that will keep your phone positioned away from the spring loaded housing on the phone cradle. This design reduces the transfer of heat from the cradle to the phone. This is an important feature because Aluminum phone cradles will get hotter under the sun in vehicle dashboards in comparison to plastic cradles.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - This cradle will accommodate all phones between 2.5" and 3.4" wide and up to .5" Thick
Wireless Charger Phone Cradle
There's a lot of options out there for wireless chargers but here are a few features that sets us apart,
- THE SMART SENSOR - This product is equipped with a smart sensor and here is how it works. The arms start in the open position. Once a phone is inserted the smart sensor will detect it and the arms will automatically close, and your phone will begin to charge. When you want to remove your device you simply press the side button on the cradle and the arms open back up, and remain in that position until you re-insert your phone.
- FAST USB CHARGER INCLUDED - Our Wireless Charger comes with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast USB Charger.
- FOREIGN OBJECT DETECTION - This safety feature detects metal objects in or on the phone case that can lead to overheating. One classic example is when people try to use a wireless charger but still have a metal plate in the back of the phone that may have been used in the past for magnetic mounting.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - This cradle will accommodate all phones between 2-5/8" to 3-7/8 wide and up to .75" Thick
Magnetic Phone Cradle
Compact magnetic mount for cars and trucks
- STRONG MAGNETS - The strong neodymium magnets will hold your device securly in most driving condetions.
- SINGLE HANDED OPERATION - Very easy to use and get your phone on and off the holder with a single hand.
- PHONE COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with most phones, you can adhere the metal plate directly to the back of your phone or to any hard phone case. The plate doesn't adhere to silicon or soft cases, and it may interfere with your phone's magnetic charging if your phone has that feature.
- USABILITY - Great for most driving conditions, not recommended for off-roading, or rough terrain.
The Tackform Tablet Spring Cradle is a super universal and reliable tablet mount holder in both commercial environments, off-road ( in vehicle ) as well as for regular commuting.
- COMPATIBILITY - When purchasing a tablet for yourself or your fleet it’s important to know that your purchase will work with every, single, tablet. This unique spring housing design is one of the few options on the market that will hold just about any tablet out there. This includes devices with screen sizes from 7” to 18.5”. We accomplish this by bundling our spring cradle with 10 support grips to accommodate different-sized devices. The spring-loaded cradle opens a minimum of 6.25” to a max of 11.5” wide. ( For reference, an iPad 12.9 is only 8.46 on its short side and 11.04 when measured lengthwise.)
- DEEP GRIPS - Finding a tablet mount to fit your device is one thing, finding a tablet mount to work with your large protective case is another. Our grips are over 1.25” deep making this work with most all tablet cases out there, even large protective cases such as the Otterbox Defender.
- SUPERIOR CRADLE TO ARM CONNECTION - Our Tablet Mount has an industry-standard hole pattern on the back of it. This connection type is far superior to the competitors' tablet holders that connect to the mounting arm using a Dual-T (2T) Type of connection that is prone to failure.
- AUTOMOTIVE GRADE ABS - Not all plastics are created equal. We use automotive grade ABS plastic which has an additive that protects the product from breaking down from UV. (sunlight)
I live out of my truck. I originally had just the tablet holder in my old rig, but when I got the new truck, I ordered the phone holder as well. You get what you pay for and this is well worth it. Thanks
I have the Z-Fold and the tablet mount fits it perfectly in landscape orientation. Because I chose the 7" long arm, and it is also supporting a tablet, I had to go with the heavy duty mounting option which required removal of the dash tray and speaker. There is a YouTube video out there that instructs how to do this on an F150. It's very easy. I love it!!!
Recently installed in my f150, very happy with how durable and strong this product is made out of good materials, easy instructions on how too install will definitely be purchasing more from this company
The engineers on this bracket are amazing. It fits perfectly in place with the adhesive strips in my 2019 F-250 Ford. One can drill and screw the bracket into the dash but I chose not to and the strips hold it perfectly. The rest of the brackets to hold my screen are very secure and very strong. I look forward to many years of use out of this equipment.
Love my Fast Track dashboard Mount and from tackform , originally had te garmin Mount because I needed to 17mm to attach to my phone holder , then switch gears and change over to the 7” expandable elbow joint for more versatility! Tackform has great support , appreciate you all !