Headrest Mount for Action Cameras | Compatible with GoPro | 10.75" Long Modular Arm | Enduro Series
Enduro Series™ Action Camera Mount for Vehicle
- WHY PURCHASE FROM TACKFORM - Tackform, headquartered in Addisson, IL, believes that quality products should last a lifetime. In a world filled with low cost, short lived, quick fix mounting solutions, we chose to stand apart by manufacturing and selecting products designed to endure the roughest of conditions. This product is backed by TACKFORM’S LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
- LOCKING HEADREST CLAMP - With safety in mind, we’ve designed this product with a fail proof all metal mounting clamp that safely and securely fastens to any headrest post up to .5" in diameter.
- ROCK SOLID ADJUSTABLE ARM - An all aluminum arm equipped with dual omni-directional locking ball joints and two locking elbow joints allowas for the perfect filming angle. Arm length between ball joints is 10.75".
- COMPATIBLE WITH GOPRO - Fully articulating, CNC machined, aluminum, camera mount with familiar two to three prong adapter.
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY - This mount works great with any device using the "buckle" system and can also be used with any device which uses a standard "tripod" screw (1/4-20). This includes, but isn't limited to "Point and Shoot", Mirrorless, Micro 4/3 and many of the most popular action cameras!
HEADREST CAMERA MOUNT
The Tackform Enduro Headrest Mount for Action Cameras is a heavy duty solution for mounting various action cameras in a vehicle with headrest posts. The versatility of this mount allows it to point at the driver, any passenger, the pedals or any direction to the outside of the vehicle as well! This solution is great for Vloggers, Car Review videos, dashcam replacement and many others! The included adapter allows this to work with a slew of devices that use that system. The adapter is also removable which exposes a standard tripod screw! The tripod (1/4-20) screw is an industry standard and isn't limited to cameras. Any device that accommodates that screw will work on this mount! Finally, two omni-directional ball heads as well as two locking elbows, allows for infinite adjustment to suit your specific needs!
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
The quality is as described ! I looked for highest quality mount and I’m so happy I found this brand. Ill recommend this to anyone. Very sturdy, aluminum, highest quality possible. Don’t hesitate.
I bought these looking for quality mounts that can hold up to the abuse of being my on my kids racing kart at 60mph with 4gs of force at times in corners and tackform delivered with an exceptional product that is perfect for what i need! Highly recommended
I received my Tackform Action Camera Headrest Mount, and installed it today. I am now very grateful I didn't buy a plastic, lesser-quality mount elsewhere. The Tackform mount is extremely well-made and well-designed, with quality components and a robust construction. The four ball joints and camera attachment head work perfectly, and the headrest rail mount is attaches firmly to the headrest rail. I appreciate the extras that came with the mount arm - the thorough instruction sheet, the allen wrench for assembling the headrest attachment clamp screws, and the action camera head mount that attaches to the mount arm. On top of the quality of the product, shipping was extremely swift and free. Tackform is definitely doing things right. For that reason, I have sent photos already to a few friends who expressed an interest in my Tackform mount purchase. I believe you might have a few additional customers very soon.