Headrest Mount for Action Cameras | Compatible with GoPro | 10.75" Long Modular Arm | Enduro Series
- Regular price
- $59.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $59.99 USD
- Unit price
- WHY PURCHASE FROM TACKFORM - Tackform, headquartered in Chicago, IL, believes that quality products should last a lifetime. In a world filled with low cost, short lived, quick fix mounting solutions, we chose to stand apart by manufacturing and selecting products designed to endure the roughest of conditions. This product is backed by TACKFORM’S 100% BULLETPROOF SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
- LOCKING HEADREST CLAMP - With safety in mind, we’ve designed this product with a fail proof all metal mounting clamp that safely and securely fastens to any headrest post up to .5" in diameter.
- ROCK SOLID ADJUSTABLE ARM - An all aluminum arm equipped with dual omni-directional locking ball joints and two locking elbow joints allowas for the perfect filming angle. Arm length between ball joints is 10.75".
- COMPATIBLE WITH GOPRO - Fully articulating, CNC machined, aluminum, camera mount with familiar two to three prong adapter.
- DEVICE COMPATIBILITY - This mount works great with any device using the "buckle" system and can also be used with any device which uses a standard "tripod" screw (1/4-20). This includes, but isn't limited to "Point and Shoot", Mirrorless, Micro 4/3 and many of the most popular action cameras!
HEADREST CAMERA MOUNT
The Tackform Enduro Headrest Mount for ActionCameras is a heavy duty solution for mounting various action cameras in a vehicle with headrest posts. The versatility of this mount allows it to point at the driver, any passenger, the pedals or any direction to the outside of the vehicle as well! This solution is great for Vloggers, Car Review videos, dashcam replacement and many others! The included adapter allows this to work with a slew of devices that use that system. The adapter is also removable which exposes a standard tripod screw! The tripod (1/4-20) screw is an industry standard and isn't limited to cameras. Any device that accommodates that screw will work on this mount! Finally, two omni-directional ball heads as well as two locking elbows, allows for infinite adjustment to suit your specific needs!
Product Alias: tf00 0r05 3 , TF00-0R05-3
This mount can securely clamp to any headrest posts measuring from 3/8" to 1/2" in diameter. Included allen key tool allows for the clamp to be securely locked to the post. The arms and ball heads can be securely locked with the twist of a nut and the camera mounting screw has a convenient locking thumb screw to make sure that your camera is safe and secure. The adapter, once connected and tightened with the thumbscrew, is ready to receive any GoPro style device using the 3 prong attachment. When fully extended, the mount measures 10.75" from ball to ball. The tripod screw (1/4-20) works especially well with all types of cameras such as point and shoots, mirrorless, micro 4/3 as well as many popular action cameras.
1. Using the included allen key, loosen the screws on the headrest clamp to remove the clamp plate.
2. Raise the headrest, if needed, and place the headrest clamp around the post at your desired height.
3. For best results, finger tighten all 4 screws and then use the included allen key to tighten the 4 screws.
4. Loosen the screws for the arm and move it to your desired position.
5. Attach the GoPro adapter by aligning the screw hole with the screw on the mount and then tighten securely.
Always support your device's weight when adjusting the arms! Ideally, adjust your arms to the desired location before placing your device on.
The quality is as described ! I looked for highest quality mount and I’m so happy I found this brand. Ill recommend this to anyone. Very sturdy, aluminum, highest quality possible. Don’t hesitate.
I bought these looking for quality mounts that can hold up to the abuse of being my on my kids racing kart at 60mph with 4gs of force at times in corners and tackform delivered with an exceptional product that is perfect for what i need! Highly recommended
I received my Tackform Action Camera Headrest Mount, and installed it today. I am now very grateful I didn't buy a plastic, lesser-quality mount elsewhere. The Tackform mount is extremely well-made and well-designed, with quality components and a robust construction. The four ball joints and camera attachment head work perfectly, and the headrest rail mount is attaches firmly to the headrest rail. I appreciate the extras that came with the mount arm - the thorough instruction sheet, the allen wrench for assembling the headrest attachment clamp screws, and the action camera head mount that attaches to the mount arm. On top of the quality of the product, shipping was extremely swift and free. Tackform is definitely doing things right. For that reason, I have sent photos already to a few friends who expressed an interest in my Tackform mount purchase. I believe you might have a few additional customers very soon.