Headrest Camera Mount | 10.75" Modular Omni-Directional Arm | Locking Headrest Clamp | Enduro Series
Headrest camera mount
The Tackform Enduro Headrest Camera Mount is a heavy duty solution for mounting a number of different type cameras in a vehicle with headrest posts. This solution is great for Vloggers, Car Review videos, dashcam replacement or even for a baby monitor! The standard tripod (1/4-20) screw is an industry standard and isn't limited to cameras. Any device that accommodates that screw will work on this mount! Finally, two omni-directional ball heads as well as two locking elbows, allows for infinite adjustment to suit your specific needs!
This mount can securely clamp to any headrest posts measuring from 3/8" to 1/2" in diameter. Included allen key tool allows for the clamp to be securely locked to the post. The arms and ball heads can be securely locked with the twist of a nut and the camera mounting screw has a convenient locking thumb screw to make sure that your camera is safe and secure. When fully extended, the mount measures 10.75" from ball to ball. The tripod (1/4-20) works especially well with all types of cameras such as point and shoots, mirrorless, micro 4/3 as well as many popular action cameras.
1. Using the included allen key, loosen the screws on the headrest clamp to remove the clamp plate.
2. Raise the headrest, if needed, and place the headrest clamp around the post at your desired height.
3. For best results, finger tighten all 4 screws and then use the included allen key to tighten the 4 screws.
4. Loosen the screws for the arm and move it to your desired position.
5. Align your camera's, or other device's, tripod hole with the screw on the mount and use the thumbscrew to securely tighten it
Always support your device's weight when adjusting the arms! Ideally, adjust your arms to the desired location before placing your device on.
At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
I’m using the mount on my Kawasaki Ninja 636 track bike. I can’t say enough about the quality! I will definitely be buying more!
My GoPro fits fine on it and the mount gives you several viewing options. Thank you!
I'm not using for a car but for my single engine Mooney aircraft. The front seats have the same style headrests as a car. Fits perfectly.
Had to make a bracket for my spotting scope. The arm seams to be awesome . The mount that I made works great
Used mine for autocross and couldn't be happier.