At Tackform, we are committed to providing you with top notch support.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please don't hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable support technicians.
Our customer support team is available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
How long will it take to get my order?
- USPS and Ground orders ship the same or next business day.
- FedEx Express orders placed before 2 PM CST will ship same business day.
- International orders, wholesale, and large bulk orders ay take an additional 1-2 business days for processing.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Where do you ship from?
- Tackform HQ (Addison Illinois 60101)
Can I return my product?
Of course, Tackform has a flexible 30 day return policy. You can find the full details by clicking here -> RETURNS
If we still haven't answered your questions, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"We're dedicated to providing you with the best possible shipping experience and we're here to help you in any way we can. Thank you for choosing Tackform. We look forward to serving you"
Send Us A Message: Contact Us
Disclaimer: My configuration is NOT RECOMMENDED by Tackform.
I'm using this tablet holder with the TF-BS-112-20 vent mount base sold separately to mount my iPad mini in my Tacoma. Given it's a long-term rental, permanent alterations are a big no-no. As such, I don't want to use any adhesive or drill mounts. The typical magnet vent mounts that would work with most rectangular vents are also not ideal for the circle vents in the Tacoma. So, I found this combo to be my best option.
The two most difficult parts of using this mount will be:
- positioning the mount. For me, I prefer to have my iPad at the same height as the Tacoma's infotainment screen. It also shouldn't be too close to the steering wheel.
- Loading and unloading the tablet. When doing this, you should hold the mount so that you're not putting too much pressure on the vent mount base. Per Tackform customer support, they discourage this combo because some people may use tablets that make the mount too heavy for the vent.
Having said the above, this mount has proven to be an excellent solution as far as mounting an iPad mini. The mount doesn't turn, neither does it have the iPad too close to the steering wheel, while the Tacoma is in motion. I salute this vendor!
UPDATE 25 JUL 2022
So far so good! I moved the mount to a new position which I found most ideal. Now, it's not blocking anything in the center. To reduce the possibility of damaging the mount or vent, I loosen the top bolt of the mount (holds the ball of the tablet holder) when adding/removing the iPad, then I tighten it back.