Tackform - Built TO Outlast You
What are the benefits of brake and clutch phone mounts?
Brake and clutch mount is a great solution on bikes such as Goldwing with Non-standard bars, or Street Glides where there simply isn't enough real estate. Also, if you have one size bars, and intend on going with larger bars down the road, you can rest assured the your mount investment will work with all bar sizes.
Not what your looking for?
Navigate to your mounting location using the buttons below.
Motorcycle Brake and Clutch Mount Kits
Here's a curated selection of popular sellers.
Brake/clutch phone mounts are the choice mount for bike with nonstandard bars or simply tight real estate.
However if you can't find exactly what you're looking for, scroll down to the builder and build your own.
Built to Outlast You
Motorcycle Brake / Clutch Mount Builder
Why use the builder? On our motorcycle collection page, you'll see several standard configurations. But when we introduce double ball options, the possibilities to mix and match arm lengths and holder types grow immensely. We created the builder to let you customize your setup precisely the way you want.
Step 1. Select your Brake / Clutch Mount Base.
Choose either a single ball or double ball option to attach devices to your brake or clutch lever assembly.
Note that for all our Brake/Clutch mounts, you can replace the top ball with the provided "dovetail" component for a more compact setup. However, the front part of the double ball bracket can only accommodate a ball.
Step 2. Select Your Arm or Arms
Optional Arm Information -
- Sockets - These connectors can attach to a 20mm ball on one side and a dovetail connection on the opposite side. It's our most compact option. All our brake/clutch mounts come with this dovetail connector, which can replace the top ball positions. However, you can't use the dovetail connector on the front part of the double ball brake/clutch mount.
- Single Knob Arms - Single knobs arms are an amazing short reach solution you will some some adjustability in comparison to our double knob arm options.
- Double Knob Arm - These are our most favored arm for our brake / clutch mounts.
- All of the options below come with optional anti-theft functionality.
Step 3. Select your holder or Holders.
Selecting Your Holder Type
- Adventure Cradle - Vibe Dampening, Wireless Charging, Locking Holder Design.
- 20Maxx - Compact Design, Rigid Android Options, or Vibe Dampening iPhone Options.
- Camera Holder - Great for Insta360 and other devices with the 1/4"-20 Receiver.
- For GoPro - Will work with most all 2 to 3 prong connection types including GoPro.
- AMPS - Great for Tuners and some GPS mounts like the Garmin Zumo